I want to welcome all my new readers and followers by doing one of those catch-all “about me” posts – because hey, if you’ve never met me, this might be new info for you!
And to those loyal readers who do know me in person, well – here’s a chance to dig a little bit deeper into my psyche (don’t say I didn’t warn you) and find out what’s rumbling around this skull of mine in 2015.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:00am, because Mondays are my “late” days.
2. How do you like your steak? Medium rare these days.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Just saw Wild last night.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Tie: Singapore and L.A.
6. What did you have for breakfast? Banana and peanut butter on Ezekiel bread.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Indian by a landslide.
8. What foods do you dislike? Not too much anymore – not a huge fan of lemongrass.
9. Favorite Place to Eat? Is my own kitchen overselling it?
10. Favorite dressing? Ranch for life.
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Hyundai Veloster and it’s ballin’.
12. What are your favorite clothes? Gym clothes, since that’s all I wear anyway.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Dying to go to Thailand, South Africa, and Greece.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Always half full – I’m the eternal optimist!
15. Where would you want to retire? Too far away for me to think about realistically.
16. Favorite time of day? Sunrise, because everything is still possible.
17. Where were you born? Woodstock, IL.
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football, because ‘Murica.
19. How many siblings? 1 big brother!
20.Favoritepastime/hobby: Working out/running, duh.
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? It’s not an email chain, so who cares?
22. Bird watcher? Nope.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? 100% morning. I sleep at night.
24. Do you have any pets? Sigh. Not right now. 😦
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? Oh hi, I’m getting MARRIED in 6 weeks.
26. What did you want to be when you were little? An Olympic gymnast.
27. What is your best childhood memory? Every holiday and every vacation.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Dog of course! Woof!
29. Are you married? See #25
30. Always wear your seat belt? Yes, I don’t have a death wish.
31. Been in a car accident? Yeah, the one that was my fault that totaled my first car.
32. Any pet peeves? Indecisiveness, laziness, and poor grammar.
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Pepperoni FTW, mushrooms if the group will abide.
34. Favorite Flower? Not a big flower person – er – roses? Eh.
35. Favorite ice cream? All the ones with tons of junk in them – like super-chocolate-cookie dough-caramel-chip-explosion.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? In N Out, with Carl’s/J-Box in a tie for second.
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? None, by grace.
38. From whom did you get your last email? A woman for whom I am doing a contracting job. Scintillating.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Urban Home.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? This question reminds me how dull I’ve been lately. Thanks.
41. Like your job? LOVE my job.
42. Broccoli? Not a real question. But I do like it.
43. What was your favorite vacation? The first Singapore trip in 2007, where everything was amazing and new.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with: obviously Nick.
45. What are you listening to right now? Nothing, I like silence around the house.
46. What is your favorite color? Yellow/orange/pink/warm & bright colors of all kinds.
47. How many tattoos do you have? Five. More in the future I hope!
48. How many people will fill this out? Again, not an email chain. Lame.
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 8:53am, seven minutes ahead of deadline for this entry.
50. Coffee Drinker? Big time.
I’d love to know more about YOU – fill this out and link back to me so I can get to know you better!